Friday, March 28

Trickling away...

..from my grasp - time. Seems like a case of too much in too short a period, but really its been quite long. A lot of lost time. Seasons passing through their disappointing little circle they show here. Yet, one thing doesn't seem to fade away. That familiar feeling. That stuck to the ground one. A kind of weariness has settled snugly over it now. A result of the failed, albeit desperate, attempts to hold onto moments I knew were passing me by.

The weariness does serve a purpose though. Makes one indifferent. And indifference is good. So even though a lot still seems to be passing me by, it doesn't matter anymore. And thus one has learnt the art of shuttling from dreary dusk to dreary dawn with quiet nonchalance. An I-don't-care-what-you-bring-to-me-coz-I-don't-feel-anything attitude towards this conniving devil called time. Some solace this, although the readers might wonder how long this will last. Clearly, I got no idea. And, no, time won't tell, for once.

No comments: